IFish.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit the water around 7:30 or so with ifisher FreakWater and friend JohnHo, Dropped crab pots then headed out towards the ocean, saw lots of boats but not a lot of action. Bar was closed so dropped rigs and started trolling along the North Jetty. Didn't see much happening until about 9:55am...

FISH ON!

Epic battle ensued.

Finally,

SAFELY KABONKED

42" and ~ 34lbs

he was taken in the Lysters corner area on cut plug (FreakWater custom cut) herring with (I hate to give this secret away) but,

Maries Sticky Scent!! (Thanks Marie, save me a bottle, I'll be by Friday!!!. The rest of you please don't buy it all I need more for this coming weekend!!!)

Personal best fish and my first fish in the El Kabong!! Great netting/navigating job by FreakWater and photography by JohnHo.

EK

[ 09-29-2003, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: El-Kabong ]

·
Registered
554 Posts
Congratulations! :dance: That's a beauty of a fish and god bless Marie's Scents!

·
Registered
19,626 Posts
That fish is El Kasweet!!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Wow nice fish! I've got to tell ya though, I was at Maries yesterday. I could be wrong, but I think I got the last bottle of sticky shrimp scent that she had (joking). But after this thread I'm sure she'll make some more. Right Marie, you'll make more won't you. Again very nice fish, congrats................Bobber Down

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

say it ain't so!!!

If I can't some get sticky scent then the trip is off!

EK

1 - 10 of 10 Posts