IFish.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as it pains me to say it, I gotta get a second job. I'm still bringin' home the bacon with my primary job, just not as much as I need.

I need to find some kind of work that will be flexible with my hours. My main problem is that with my primary job, sometimes I work during the day and sometimes in the evening so it juggles back and forth.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what kind of work I could do for 1-2 full days and a couple of evenings every week ?

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Handyman?

Lawn care? (friend of mine did that in college and made a ton of cash)

Gambling? :wink:

It really all depends on your background, skill-set, etc. What are you good at? What do you enjoy doing??

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Probably not a very dignifing(sp) job but if that doesn't bother you a gas pumper or fast food workers and places like Fred Meyers usually have very flexible hours look for jobs that normaly employ kids after they see that you are willing to work they may get even more flexible with your situation. Thats a bad spot to be in I have been there myself just keep on plugging along and you will make it through the tought time with no problem.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
If you don't mind losing a bunch of money ... you could be a commercial fisherman!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

-assAssin-

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
well... if you can stomach the employer the City of Portland is looking for people. link

otherwise here is another current list of part time jobs in the Portland arealink

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
John,

You're a young guy, lots of friends, energetic, need flexible hours, big rewards..... I got it...

AMWAY!

:dance: :laugh: :shrug:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
John,

You're a young guy, lots of friends, energetic, need flexible hours, big rewards..... I got it...

AMWAY!

:dance: :laugh: :shrug:
Yeah...thanks gregg...I'm not getting involved in one of your pyramid schemes.. :rolleyes: :grin: :grin:

To those of you with serious replies...Thank you.

Pdxkevin, thanks for the link. That was helpful. I'd really like to find some way to work at home here and there. Too bad there are so many scams out there that require you to buy there package first. Oh Well...wish me luck :smirk:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts