IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

Had a great day fishing on Sunday although things did not fire off for the Hog Hunter. However the boat didn't go skunky.

Had the great pleasure of fishing with Steve and "Dan the Fish Man" from Dan StLaurent Guide Service.

Here are the results. In addition, a shout out to "Get Bent", Scott, the Wayne Priddy blades are awesome taking these 2 fish at the Sheeps Coral & the Picket Fence. Thanks Much for the blades you picked out for me. Those Owner hooks we spun these up on make a deadly combo for these beautiful spinners.

Steve with his 27 & 32 pound chromers

Here are the spinners that got these 2 fish. Note the "CDP" on the right spinner. For those wondering what "CDP" is, it stands for "Carrot Deluxe Product" :laugh: :laugh:

P.S. - All of you who know about this product, lets keep it in the family because this stuff is deadly.

·
Registered
19,953 Posts
KHH,them are some nice fish right there. Scott is the King Jack a Boe Boe of spinner blades. What's that stuff on that spinner? Looks like carrot spooge.

Free

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Did someone say carrot spooge :grin:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great job with the catch Terry :cheers:

3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No credit to me...

I was shut down this weekend...

Thanks to "Dan the Fish Man" for the trip & the decision to pull spinners and Steve for the expertice of picking the right spinners and the "CDP" the rest is history... :cheers:

3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh ******... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe I can market my new and improved "Carrot Deluxe Product" (CDP)

Just like my boy Jerry Klauer said down in good ole Mississippi... "You put some of this stuff on your hook... oooh wee, it'l fling a craven on em."

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I believe there's an ifish rule about having too many team names posted :shocked:

So are you a firm believer in the power of the carrot milk?

Congrats on the limit

Bobby

·
Registered
110 Posts
it was great fishing with you guys
looking forewed to doing some winter steelheading
with you guys

[ 10-28-2003, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: danthefishman ]

·
Registered
69 Posts
So Terry How did you talk Steve into pulling a spinner. He hates spinners and besides his eggs catch fish, why would he pull a spinner? Nice fishies though. I still think you're pulling our leg not spinners. Last I saw you guys you were using power bait under a bobber in the stump hole.

3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Plug Cut, those be fish we caught during the incoming when bobbers and carrot spooge just doesn't work as well...

Steve told me that he rolled fish the day before out there in the corral and he want to give this a try...

I know it was testing his patience but I think he has been converted.

3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Me...Carrot Boy... Not in your wildest hillbilly dream. I will stick with the known entity of the "Hog Hunter" brand any day of the week.

Hey SKP - As for "CDP" Carrot Deluxe Product... go call Cabellas and ask for their salmon catelog and that should help lead you in the right direction...

I know, I know...what the heck is the "Hog Hunter" guy spilling his guts about now... Don't worry posse, I know & you know the "Deluxe" in CDP is that $%#@!&* substance we enhance the basic formula down with :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

******, I thought you knew better that I am always true to the "Hog Hunter" branding. All those marketing classes I took in college will lead me to some major breakthru on some super wammer jammer fish catching repellent some day. Heck, by time I refine it, the fish will be jumping in the boat :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Uh...Hello?? :shocked: Look at the loop where you tie on those spinners... :hoboy: That is unexceptable :rolleyes: Those spinners (wobblers) did not catch those fish :tongue:

MrDorkfish

Louis

1 - 20 of 25 Posts