IFish.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up this mornin'...got myself a gun...momma always told me...live bait was the chosin' one...

The big lake is flat...the sky is a mix of clouds and sun...no wind at all...today looks sweet!!

Now, if she will only say yes!

Kids are swimming in the surf...the water is so warm in tight!

3,877 Posts
Woke up this mornin'...got myself a gun...momma always told me...live bait was the chosin' one...

The big lake is flat...the sky is a mix of clouds and sun...no wind at all...today looks sweet!!

Send me some good #'s for tomorrow Bro :yeahthat:

·
Registered
278 Posts

Big TU2NAU2 fan myself!

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Next thing you know Bud is going to post some ballad he wrote along with some video while he is fishing, I cant wait to see and hear it.

Just so you know Bud I do know where the banjo player works in Deliverance really I do.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
she musta said yes. i saw your beutiful boat heading out today while i was at the docks letting my grand daughter feed those pesky seagulls lol. what was the water like?

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
You are an addict. Bud, I think you and I will be attending a 12 step program when this thing is over. Sure has been fun this summer.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
:shrug::confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts