IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be putting in at about 8 a.m......should be a decent morning.....anyone else?

Kurt

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
We'll be there tonite through Monday, sounds like they (Sun./Mon.) will be the better days :shrug:
Can't miss that YELLOW NR :grin:

·
Registered
832 Posts
I will be there sunday morning and staying until thurs. :dance: Mon. and tues. look the best.
KGS, I am staying at Windy Cove campground "B" come by and be sociable :cheers: before you leave and maybe give us a report. My parents are already there. Remember the big blue Alumaweld? That's them. Hope too see you soon.
DM

·
Registered
14,760 Posts
I'm planning on some trips down there as the season goes. Maybe next weekend. Love to hear how you do. We usually stay at Windy Cove too.

GRB

·
Registered
832 Posts
GRB, I will post up when I get back and give you a report, Then I am getting ready because I am spending the weekend at the fishery for oversize and hopefully keepers.
DM

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Conditions looking a bit Better!!!!

I'm a goin in the a.m.!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Winchester was like a fish hatchery today. Did not get out until 11:30. Back in dock by 1:00 with our fish. Did not get any chinookies. But saw a few come in. Used both bait, lures and hoochies. It did not really make difference. Fish were all around, especially between the first and second buoys. Going again tomorrow. See you there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts