IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got a report on the Lower (Lower) Columbia, say around the Westport/Tenasillahe Island area for summer steelhead? :hoboy:

I went up there 2 years ago in mid to late May and wacked them. Kind of thinking for things to do over the holiday weekend. :cheers:

Thanks Much

KHH

G

·
Love your handle. 7 generations, both sides Mom and Dad, Kentucky. Right from the "holler" too. Manchester and London. :wink:

3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool.

I was born in Central Ky. in a town called Lebanon. Raised in Louisville after my fist 6 years of life. My family, Mom, Dad, brother and 2 sisters still live there.

I got caught up in that electronics/semiconductor industry thing and have lived in many places. However, my feet are half webbed at this point. Been in Oregon since 1992. That is longer than any other place except Kentucky. Still very proud of where I am from and most people who know me ride me about that fact. I have heard all the aunt/mommy & uncle/daddy stuff along with my trips to the family reunion to pick up dates and all that. :laugh: :laugh:

Despite all that, I am fine with the Ky. jokes. I actually married a woman 20 years ago when I was in Texas who is from Colarado so I don't think we were related prior to marriage. Both my kids are native Texans, but we won't hold that against them. :laugh: :laugh:

Stay in touch. This is a great place to post stuff. I am a die hard for fishing. I swear my wife is the best woman on earth letting me get away with my fishing problem. :grin: :grin:

Stay in touch as I will promise to post more in the future. I am severly looking forward to the summer. June 29th is the Ocean opener out of Astoria and you can ber if the bar is navigable, the Kentucky Hog Hunter will be on a mission to seek & distroy. In the mean time, I will shad & oversize fish along with convincing Tacklebuster to take me out and show me how it is done.

Stay in touch if anyone gets a report on that Summer Steelhead fishing down there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts