IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had Some friends fishing up near boneville yesterday and hooked three summer fish all on spinners. The luhr jensen clearwater flash with a copper blade was the spinner of choice. There should be alot of spinner fihing with these higher waters....get out there and get yourself a summer nook.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Great tip. Had to wade through a lot of griping to find a good fishing tip. Oops that was also a gripe. I'm hoping to get 1 or 2 of those big daddies for the smoker this year and I need all the help I can find. Relying on luck hasn't panned out for me. So thanks again.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Rick,
Nice fish!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: Nice video work by the Bagwan also.

Finally got the video to play for me. Looks great! Have you gotten the full version yet?

Steve :cheers:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Nice work ******! That's pretty darn cool....I felt like I was there frantically trying to get the best shot. I can't wait to fish with you, mission and FWF1...Chris has told me someday...so here I sit...on my bum bum bum...waiting....and living through video feeds on the computer!

Jeff

·
Registered
22,376 Posts
Wish I could view the video Rick. Even with dsl it won't play for me. Hope you are going to get into some summer chrome of your own. Good luck. :cheers:

·
Registered
554 Posts
******, that was a really cool post. Thanks for sharing that. Did you land the fish?

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
The link seemed to work; the file went into buffer; but in 'play' mode; all I get is the Microsoft icon graphic - :shrug:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Rick,
Just tried it again. Seems to be working right now.

For those of you that just get the Microsoft logo, you may need to update you Media Player to the latest. That seems to have worked for me.

Still a nice fish, Rick. Glad I got to see it first hand..... :grin: :grin: At least twice up close... :wink: :wink:

Steve :cheers:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts