IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.. we have our own style of Summer Hogs down South.. its called the Rogue Bay!

After a week or so of email transactions.. I met 5-Cents and XTC at the harbor ramp in the Rogue Bay.... You guys are great and always welcome in my boat!

We headed up above the bridge and on our second pass we landed a 33# Hog (camera battery was dead no pics :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: and come to find out 5-Cents and XTC left their cameras at home :depressed: so no pics...

about a hour later they (XTC and 5-cents) struck Gold Beach Gold and landed a 37# hog themsleves...

The bite turned off, so down in the jaws we went... and shortly after high slack there was a decent bite about 15 fish caught (40 boats) in about 30 minutes.. we hooked up again but could not put it in the boat...
we pulled out about 2:00
Chris and Shane were still hard at work...

I am anxious to see how there weekend trip down south ended up!

Nice to meet you two.. and we'll set up or trade next spring for sure!

·
Registered
13,619 Posts
OWWWWCCCCHHHHHH!!!!

I'm just crying up here!!

TR

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to get Justin going on that Boice!

·
Banned
37,111 Posts
TH - I was afraid we were going to have to look at a bunch of those fat chrome Rogue hogs again! I am not sure I have recovered from last summer's batch.

Oh well, might as well get new batteries for the camera. We need to see if those fish are still bigger than your kids!

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
TH I thought you were going to be the only boat that scored on Friday for a while :cheers:

Nice meeting you too :grin: Anytime you want to fish up here give us a holler and we will make a seat open up for you. Astoria hogs are right around the corner... :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts