IFish.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havent fished since last week was wondering how it has been. I fish out of camas, the last time I fished the grass was getting realy bad :mad: is this still a factor? The steelies should be starting in force. :smile: :smile:

Ban all nets!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have found that the farther down river you go the less grass on your line. It was real bad around the mouth of the Sandy, but not much of a problem along Government Island. Good Luck

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
I agree that along Gov Island it's not as bad but in the stronger current it's a factor...I fished most of the day "outside" in stronger current then moved in closer to shore...Hardly any weeds..but that makes you think :whazzup: Are the fish traveling here?? This is the time of year that i/we/whoever :tongue: start catching Steelhead in close..water between 15 to 20 feet ...F7's X4 or X5's but Nada so far. Today was a very relaxing day of FISHING :smile:

Zaq and Bob..what a surprise to see you two in that neck of the woods :shocked: Next time stop and fish a while.

MrDorkfish

Louis

[ 07-17-2003, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Mrdorkfish ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
XTC, another new super secret fishing buddy and I were out at the mouth of the Sandy today and we saw zero fish caught for about 6 boats including ours.
The grass was pretty bad :hoboy: :hoboy:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Shane, It is time to quit holding back. You shouldn't wait for the rest of us to catch a fish. Go ahead and catch as usual...... :wink: :grin:

Ryan

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
5-cents...If you and Fishstyx are out tomorrow and head down by Gov Island...stop by and say hi...I'm taking the "lucky" son out tomorrow sometime around 6:00am..the best part of the tide is around 12:00 i thunk...Good luck :grin:

MrDorkfish

Louis

N

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by 5-Cents:
new super secret fishing buddy and I were out at the mouth of the Sandy today
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">:rolleyes: What a coup en traître deal secret "buddy" :hoboy:

See ya' on the secret river, perhaps. :laugh:

[ 07-18-2003, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: ****** ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
****** comon lets all be buddies... I'll give you a 3 oz jar of carrot milk

:tongue: :grin:

Dorkfish,

We are fishin tomorrow but much further down river in search of summer steel :grin: Good luck to you and Dork Jr :cool:

[ 07-17-2003, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: 5-Cents ]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts