IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided that even though I didn't have all the electronics, graphs and statistics that Brion Lutz is always posting :wink: that I would give Summer Chinook fishing a shot today. Plain old fishing techniques in a likely spot (thanks Scott) seemed to work as well as all the electronics and statistical info today. :laugh: :wink:

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
WTG,

Nice shiny boat, Nice shiny fish.

Sometimes the best way to catch a fish, is to go fishin

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
******, enjoy the last day wearing that crown. Tomorrow it belongs to Scott from the talk I hear. Didn't see you out there today, maybe to rough out there for a Willie. :wink: :tongue:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Just too tough for the Vanilla Gorilla's willie if you know what I mean :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Nice fish :cheers: I start my summer salmon quest on Wed :grin:

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Yuppie grrrrrr... ruff Puppie ruff

BM :whazzup:

Oh........

Be Mine :grin:

Unfortunately oh great White Hairy One I am spoken for :depressed: Could be a great union though but what boat would we drive to catch all those fish :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[ 06-21-2003, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: 5-Cents ]

·
Registered
13,594 Posts
Originally posted by Gun Rod Bow:
WTG,

Nice shiny boat, Nice shiny fish.

Sometimes the best way to catch a fish, is to go fishin
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Oh, man, that's why I can't catch a fish.... :wink: :wink:

TR

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rick, that is a sweet boat. :cool: I don't get it though. I constantly get razzed for keeping my boat clean, but I think yours is cleaner.

Maybe Catch and Eat will see your picture (he likes pictures) and start in on you for keeping a clean ride for a while. Of course he would have to be able to read, so there goes that idea. :shocked: :wink:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I saw you guys land that fish. NICE! Did you get it on spinners? I also saw the Sea Dory next to you with one on. Looks like you had them cornered there! We were the boat just upstream for you that put in when you did (Black Maxima hat). I'm hoping to get out there again in the next couple of days. Nice fish!

~steelymann~

·
Registered
993 Posts
Troy thats a nice fish glad you liked the spot.
:dance: :bowdown:

hey by the way nice boat but i cant see Homer DOE!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts