IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The HOT lure of September 2006 for me. 5 Columbia URB's in 5 trips. 3 Tillamook tidewater salmon in 2 trips. Chartreuse butted Brad's Wobbler with added blue sparkle rainbow tape, with added barrel swivel, split ring, and 2/0 Gami Treble. September total, 10 on 8 landed in 7 trips on same lure.​

For the Columbia, we were using 5x8 set ups. Yes, 8 foot droppers. When fishing, watch at what level the fish are running on the fish finder, and set your dropper at or a little above that level, and you'll get the wobbler at eye level of the fish.​

I'll be trying it soon again (hopefully) when work will cooperate. :shrug:​

Here's a couple from last year, while we are trying for our steelhead or coho for our second fish.

SKP :twocents:​

· Registered
245 Posts
I'll take three of those wobblers, what's your paypal user name and how much?:grin:

Nice fish and wobbler, what's the theory behind the added barrel swivel, split ring? I went out yesterday only for a couple of hours, no luck, it was windy, we were by the lewis. 5X5

· Registered
2,877 Posts
and what size trebel hook is that?
Don't know the size of that one, but I do the same thing (swivel, etc) on mine and use 5/0 Owner trebles. Those things are wicked sharp and if they get in a fish's mouth, that fish is in the freezer

· Registered
3,786 Posts
Cool looking wobbler, nice of you to share the color with others.

You know I'm always surprised to see that guys have changed out the hook on a wobbler. Single siwash hooks that come on wobblers are as mean as they come! In the last three years I don't think my boat has lost three fish on single hooks....if the fish takes it, he's in the net.

RM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.