IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great year I had spring salmon fishing. This was my first year fishing for these guys and I owe my success to this board and the great people I met here. Better than the fish I made some great friendships! Thanks for all the help (you know who you are)! Getting a good start on the right foot makes all the difference in the world. Spring never was one of my favorite seasons until this year. The beauty of Spring is especially evident when on the water, the sights, sounds and smells will stay in my memory as long as I live.

I wanted to share a few of the memories I made this season and I hope you will share your memories here too!

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few more pics... we had 43 fish on in my boat in March and 46 in April actually landing a little less than half... I am trying to add to May the next couple days!

[ 05-07-2003, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: 5-Cents ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I guess its almost time to move onto peeler sturgeon and summer steelhead... you know what? I cant wait :wink:

[ 05-07-2003, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: 5-Cents ]

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
5-Cents,
I think I like the colored ones under the chin of the cuttie in the pink hat. Oh, the good days before they become teenagers.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Reeldick,

Oh, the good days before they become teenagers.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Nothing but teenagers for me now, as you see from the pix, but fishing turns them into kids again...of course it has the same effect on me <grin>.

Brion

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Here is my Pride and Joy for this year, Still trying like a sun of a gun to get at least a couple more, This one's for you Shane :cool:

·
Registered
384 Posts
C:\WindRiverSalmon2.JPG
WindRiverSalmon2.JPG UPLOADED!
Renamed to 374217127.jpg

I'd like to thank FishinXTC for the lessons on the river this year....with his tutoring I was able to go out and get this one by my lonesome.

·
Registered
384 Posts

Trying again. I swear I'm innocent but....

Oh yah, this was at the mouth of the Wind where the adipose'd fish are o.k. to keep....thank god, 'cause I seemed to catch nothing but them on the lower river this year.

[ 05-08-2003, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: boo ]

·
Registered
6,569 Posts
:bowdown: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed:

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Having a bangup year here in the Mission boat too. Although I have a job and have been fishing about three days a week, we're working on upwards of 70 fish to the boat this season. I'm not gonna bore anybody with a whole slew of pics tho...Might get back here later to post pics of the hi-lites. Unfortunately...with dial-up and a slow computer...it'd take me all day just to put up 3-4 pics, and frankly...just don't have the time to do it at the moment.

Been good out there, tho...that's for sure!!
Perhaps I'll ask my good bud, ****** tp post some of the better pics.

Mark

[ 05-10-2003, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: FishinMission ]

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would like to see them FM! You are always good for a few nice pictures of those chrome hogs!

:cheers:

·
Registered
602 Posts
:dance: I have only had my boat out about three times this year and only hooked one springer. How do you guys do it. :bowdown:

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
worldlyme.

I have only had my boat out about three times this year and only hooked one springer. How do you guys do it.
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Oh...I'd say your batting average is about as good as mine. At my level (rookie) it's mostly a TOW factor <grin>.

Brion

1 - 20 of 29 Posts