IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
My husband and I fished right below Kelly Point today and ended up with 25 shakers between the 2 of us. There were a few that were between 36"-40", but no keepers. We used plain smelt, scented smelt and pickled squid. Fished right on the edge of the shipping lane and had to move a couple of times for the ships.

Froggy, what kind of a boat were you in? We were in a 16' Osprey. There was a boat with ifish stickers not far from us for a while. I think it was a blue NorthRiver?? Maybe not, it was kind of far away and the sun was pretty bright!!!

Anyway we had fun even if we didn't catch any keepers. And after the ones we got in the estuary there isn't room for any in the freezer right now anyhow!! :wink:

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Froggy, the wind came up for a little while, but then died down. I think we saw you when we went by this morning. My husband said something about a boat like ours over by the beach just past the grain elevators. Was that you?

Dipnet :grin:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.