IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering where this place is. I've read here that it is in Warrenton I believe but is it easy to find? Will I see it if I drive through there? I don't remember seeing it before is why I ask. I have been through there several times but probably just wasn't paying attention(had silvers on the brain). If someone could give me a loc that would be great. I'm heading down tomorrow and I'm trying to get everthing in line. It's my first trip but armed with the info I've gathered here I hopefully will be making a trip to Paul's after we are done :wink: . I really need to get my Grandfather into a fish. I think he is starting to doubt that I ever catch anything. I've told him it's only when he is in the boat but he doesn't buy it. Oh well, weather we catch anything or not it's still fun to get him out. I'm just glad he is still around for me to pay him back for teaching me to fish. How many 30yr old guys get to take thier Grandpa fishing still? Take care all. Thanks for any info and hey, if anyone wants to shoot me an email of some areas to try I would love to have some help. Flying a little blind at this point but hey, thats fun sometimes too :smile: . Tight lines.

[ 06-03-2003, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: Rimshot ]

·
Registered
352 Posts
I could give you a lat/long but that would not help much (maybe it would). As listed above right behind the Texaco station (Mini Mart) to the south..............Bobber Down

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
It's behind the Texaco station. Just go around the block either way from the texaco and turn on the street that runs on the back side. It's about center block on the opposite side of the street that the texaco is on.
It's an old garage with a double wide roll up garage door as the main entrance - can't miss it. Just stick your nose out the window during season, you'll smell the FRESH FEEESH!
:cheers:

·
Registered
797 Posts
it is right behind the texaco.the one at the 4 way stop in warrenton.there is aside street behind there and it is rigtht there,cant miss it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts