IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been hearing how great sts is and wanted to know were i could buy the magazine :shrug: Thanks Quick Fisher

·
Registered
301 Posts
I was just at the airport and they had them. I would think anyplace that has a large magazine rack. :smile:

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
I get mine at Safeway. They are usually on the rack within a week of the publication date (the April/May issue should be there now.)

As a matter of fact, thanks for reminding me...off to Safeway. :wink: :grin:

·
Registered
61 Posts
:smile: I've been a regular subscriber for many years, well worth the money. lots of tips, and locations. Hope to use the info that I've saved to make an Alaska and Canada trip after I retire.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Fred Meyer, Winco, and Safeway mag racks have all had them. Winco usually has a discount on all magazines so it saves a little.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I've been a subscriber for a long time, since 1984 or so, got lots of great info all along the way. It's cheaper to subscribe and you even get the mag. a couple of weeks before it hits the news stands. They sometimes have free promos if you subscribe or renew. I was really sold when as a bonus if you signed on you would get some glo-bugs and\or wiggle warts. I didn't get any so I made a quick phone call, and in a few days in the mail I got a BOX filled with plugs and glo-bugs and a letter from Frank Amato thanking me for pointing out their oversite! Good-Fishing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.