IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was going out of my garage this morning and noticed I was missing a fishing pole that was hanging on my wall. I looked all around for it, but I know that is where I put it. Someone came into my garage while I was home and took it. I must have been in the back yard as I don't leave the garage open unless I am outside. They knew what they were after because they took the most expensive one. I suppose my deductible on my insurance is too high to cover this. It makes me feel sick to my stomache knowing it was taken with me home. Anyway, just venting.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
That really sucks. I hate when people would rather steal than work for it like most of us. I have been ripped off b4 and I know that it really burns. :mad:

·
Banned
553 Posts
Man, thieves just absolutely suck! Seems this type of thread is becoming very common unfortunately. I know how ya feel and sorry to hear.

KC

·
Registered
873 Posts
I can't blame you for venting. That is discusting. Check the kids in your neighborhood. One of them may just be playing with it.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Whoever took it must of had a set. Probably big enough to string him up by. :mad: Its to bad we have to worry about scum like that.

[ 07-12-2003, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: FISH HAWK ]

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really would have liked to walked around from the back of my house and see that person standing in my garage holding my fishing pole. Not sure what I would have done, but it would have been a lot of fun. I guess I will have to put the GI Joes gift card I have been saving to use.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
same thing happened to me but they took my sawzall and socket set. one of the reasons i moved out to the country. You might try to set up a sting. Put something real nice out there after a while and see if you can trap a rat. Put a cheap remote camera out there and just leave it open and hope they bite again.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
dont forget to tape it and try not to hurt the person too bad. also you might just take a walk and see who might be a fisherman in your neighborhood. if they took the best one chances are they know quite a bit about fishing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts