IFish.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the forecasted winds are just now starting to pick up a bit about 30mph gusts in tilly right now. the morning was quite nice and there were a few boats out at the gh today. didnt see any fish on though.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
I had the day off today to have my boat worked on and was glad that I picked the right day becuase of he storm and then it was a nice morning.

We just had a pretty good blast of wind as I read this.

·
Registered
13,931 Posts
I canceled my trip to Tillamook because the weather people said there was going to be 60 MPH winds and a 22 foot sea.:hoboy:

·
Banned
3,606 Posts
I think the NOAA folks had the bay to themselves today...:bigshock:!

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Crazyinoregon, Im sure there are others out there who feel the same as I do, meaning whenever I see a post from you I just cant wait to see what you have to offer, first hand. Including the pic's. You have a view that alot of us appreciate, thank's for sharing. And keep em coming:clap:

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Crazyinoregon, Im sure there are others out there who feel the same as I do, meaning whenever I see a post from you I just cant wait to see what you have to offer, first hand. Including the pic's. You have a view that alot of us appreciate, thank's for sharing. And keep em coming:clap:
thanks for the kind words. just doing what i appreciate others doing. the worst part about this type of weather mis que is that the next time they forecast this type of weather some might be tempted to go anyway....please....dont tempt mother nature. tis better to err on the side of safety and fish another day:bigshock::twocents:. besides there just isnt a hot bite happening at the moment anyway. looks like some better weather coming for the end of the week....lord knows i will be giving it a whack :smash:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts