IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
119,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dan, at Stabi-Craft called me up some time ago, and wanted to sponsor the Salty Dogs board.

I wanted to thank him, and make sure that you all know about their support.

Thanks, Stabi-Craft!

Also, I've heard these boats are really sea worthy. I have yet to see them up close, but he has invited me to go out in one of them.

Will Jennie EVER go out in the ocean?

We just don't know, do we?

YIKES!

Jen

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Dan came down to a local fishing show we had here a month and a half ago and brought one of his boats. He gave me a demo later after the show with around 6 other people including a couple of coast guard guys. To say the least all eyes were wide open and jaws to the ground when we saw not only how comfortable the ride was but also how seaworthy and agile it was in some sloppy water. To give some prospective we crossed the bar on an outgoing ebb tide with at least 3' of nasty chop and some swell. We crossed it doing 30 mph :shocked: and no one lost any fillings from it!! :bowdown: It was everything they billed it to be. I'm trying to push some dealers I know to stock a few. The coasties were excited as can be and wanted one immediately. Not sure if they have yet but I know it was on thier agenda. You know if they're excited as can be about it and how it handles there's something great about it. Anyhow, they have my recommendation as a seaworthy boat for sure.

tc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts