IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first spring with a house near T bay. I have a small boat suitable for the bay. I'm there this weekend and was looking for advise of where to fish. I've heard the north jetty is a good spot, but am not as confident in taking this smaller boat there. Obviously the ghost hole would be fine for this boat, but was wondering if any fish have been caught there yet?

Thanks in advance for the info.

CC

·
Registered
554 Posts
last week there were a couple posts of springers caught in the bay. ghost hole sounds about right if memory serves me. i think jen caught a hug monster in the bay last week using powerbait. you might want to do a quick search. it shouldn't be more than a week ago. i've heard springer fishing is slow until mid-june and even then, it is not really comparable to the fall run. good luck and may the fish be with you.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Conn,

What's up? I sent you an email with some details. Basically you can choose the upper or lower bay - should be few fish in both places now. Too bad the rivers aren't up or they would be sweet by now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts