IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Brian and I am Springerless :blush:

There, I said it.

I only started fishing for them last year and went 0 for 150+ hours. But I didn't give up. :smirk:

I waited longer this year before my assult, and only have 2 trips under my belt. :grin: This will be my year!!!

If you too are springerless, step forward and be counted.
I feel your pain. :applause: :applause: :applause:

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
This year, ZIP. Last year, four. Gotta improve on that this year. What are the "SECRETS" you successful springer catchers?

·
Registered
359 Posts
I just started fishing for them this year and love it. I have been invited to go out twice and both times, guys in the boat have cought one.......but as for me.......sigh.......I, too am springerless

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I am 0-1 on the year. But from what I saw 2 weeks ago so was everyone else. Dont worry...its early yet. Give it a couple more weeks and then clear out room in the freezer :cheers:
Jfool :cool:

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
*Standing* *Clearing throat*

<font color="red"> </font> My name is Bob and I'm Springerless!

That felt good. I hear the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Maybe now I can go catch one. Hope! Hope!

Bob

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
Come on you guys, it's to early for Springer Annon. It will happen.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
0 for me this year (have'nt tried yet) and only 2 in the past 3 years. :whazzup: I leave the area for work at about the time Springer fishing gets good.

CM

·
Registered
630 Posts
0 fer this yr.(so far) :depressed: but its early and I usually do pretty well. :wink: real soon we'll be :smash: em. hold on to your panty's cause there coming!!! :dance:

·
Registered
662 Posts
10 trips...........2 drive-by's........no crackers.........no fish.........there, I said it, I'M SPRINGERLESS, but I have hope....

·
Registered
714 Posts
Don't panic, it's early, don't get down either.
Keep your hands scent free, your herring rolling tight and your lead near the bottom, and your confidence at the top, and it will happen.
(somebody requested a tip, so there it is, sorry I can't step forward, I have fallen off the wagon 7 for 8 so far) :smile:

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
Confession.......

My name is Dylan Shore,

Please accept my invitation to the "springer-less" club.. :bowdown:

This just means that i need to hit the water more often. Patience....patience... its all abut patience.....

·
Scallywag
3,410 Posts
I was hoping I wouldn't see this thread yet, but since I am a honest fisherman........

ZERO SPRINGERS! for 7 trips.

Willy high, Willy low, M. Channel, and the big CR. Trolling, anchored, herring, prawns, Kwikies, I suck! :redface: :shrug:

The only positive IMO, is that last year I boated 13 SPRINGERS! .

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
OK,OK,OK,OK! I'm.....I'm.......I'm........OH.... I JUST CAN'T SAY IT!!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Dear Diary>
3/6/04 fished St Helens for salmon sunny day seen two fish caught out of aprox 40 boats lots of fishing but no catchng.6 hours of trolling.

3/13/04 fished from sauvies island boat ramp to head of channel slow but nice sunny day seen 2 fish caught by fred's
but nothing for me. 6 hrs of trolling

3/20/04 f ished channel from S.I.B.ramp to head of channel
aprox 40-50 boats seen one fish hanging on side of a boat and one hooked and lost by another . aprox 6hrs of trolling no fish butt nice day.

3/28/04 tob be determined ??

·
Registered
94 Posts
I am springerless as well. The worm will turn though, I am convinced of that. The boat catches fish except when I am in it. My fishing partners have put a couple nice ones in the box so I know my turn is coming. Don't you think so?

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hi, my name is Dean......I'm springerless. :help: Oh BTW, I haven't been out on the water for them yet. :rolleyes:

But starting April 22nd I'll be spending 9 wonderful days at the Wind and on the Willamitte with Team Moose Drool members (Denali, IdaHewes, and Mojo), SturgeonDave, and Jim punching the harvest cards like a mad man. :cheers: :dance: :cheers:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts