IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sweet!!

Nice catch quick fisher, were you using a flash or Herring only?

Thanks for the report keep the pics coming.

Bobby

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
no flasher, could have used them water was kind of dirty Quick Fisher

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
thank you for all the complements :cheers: Quick Fisher

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Good looking fish guys! Looks like you got that roll down now. I fished the same spot today and talk about a dead river. I think we only heard of about 6 fish max total. Water was a little silty and HIGH. We are marking alot of fish and I am beginning to think that the shad are in. Many of the hitters that fish the channel didn't even touch a fish today. Better days ahead.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
tallon i greatly appreciate the tip you gave us and i hope you catch many more fish thank you :bowdown: Quick Fisher

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
i took my cousin ,his wife,and there two friends fishing 4-25-03 in the channel. we made our frist pass and nothing so we tried the other side, and half way through the pass fish on :dance: after a good fight the beast is ready for the net(no fin) we put the beast in the boat it was a 17#er. we had two other good take downs that striped our herring. we finshed the day at 4:30. we had an ok day compared to the amount of boats per fish being caught must have been 50+ boats and i saw about 10 fish caught here is an ok pic at the dock w/ there fish

[ 04-26-2003, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: Quick Fisher ]

·
Registered
388 Posts
Nice looking fish you have there. :cheers: Cant tell from the picture where abouts were you guys fishing in the channel. Thinking about doing it tomorrow any info would be helpful.

Thanks SM

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
went out to day 4-27 water was
over 100 boats and never saw a fish we had one on for a min or less and one good take down. i'm not going to use a sliding hook any more they both slid down to the next hook just my $0.02 Good Luck Quick Fisher

[ 04-27-2003, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Quick Fisher ]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts