IFish.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well springer #2 came knocking on Catch And Eats rod at 6pm tonight. Handed her off to Pop'n Fish for the tag team slam dunk to the net. :smash: :bowdown: Very spunky 12# hen and Pop's first springer to hand this year. No BATON for Pop's! :cheers: I'll post a picture in the morning for those of you like Fishing Eddie and Fishalot that are springer challenged just so you can see what one looks like. :smirk:

Funny how things like this happen. I just said we'll give it 10 more minutes and head in. ZZZZ....ZZZZ. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Now that fish is an :angel1: in fishy heaven. Mmmmmm springer! :grin:

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Great job Bernie,You da man! :cheers:Can't wait to give my first springer wood shampoo :smash:.
R.R.

·
Registered
10,493 Posts
And them's good eats! :smile: Heck of a pretty spring day, too.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
You're killing me Bernie!!! Good job!! :applause: :applause: I had one to the boat yesterday and due to a net "malfuction" didn't get it in the boat!! And yes, he :hearton: is forgiven!!!!

Dipnet :grin:

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Now why did you have to go do that? I have a long work week a head of me and I will now be thinking of Springers :hoboy:.
Great job team Catch and Eat :applause: keep up the catchin so you can keep eatin.

Fishalot

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts