IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is the new one located in Portland. I am looking for a IM7 15-50lb 7'9". Anyone know of any sales around?

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Sportsmens warehouse is a great place, but for that rod you would be better off at Fisherman's or Joes. I checked their IM-7 stock a few weeks back and it is pretty weak and I think their price as a little high. I think Fisherman's has them on sale.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Fishermans has the Buzz ramsy 15 50 on for $79
also seen a combo on for $79 but don't know the brand.
sportsmans is one block south of johnson creek on 82ed

[ 08-14-2003, 05:50 AM: Message edited by: Walleyed ]

·
Registered
745 Posts
Cabelas-$59.99 + shipping.
Sportsmens has a very limited rod selection so far and reels as far as I am concerned. I expect eventually they will have more but right now they are weak in those two areas.
Bill

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bill, Thanks for the tip on Cabelas. I just ordered one. $59.99 + shipping= $72. Still cheaper than the $79 plus I save a trip and gas.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I stopped by at sportsman last week and was surprized by the limited # of rods and and reels in stock. But they had tons of close of all sorts. coats, pants, everything, and the most compleate line of carhart I have ever seen.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
It's a great store for hunting supplies but their fishing is limited (unless you're looking for Bass gear).

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I stopped by the one in Salem yesterday to pick-up some floats for my crab pots. I was very disappointed in the help I got and the knowledge of their salespeople. I left and went to Fishermens where they know what their talking about.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts