IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the name and/or phone number for the manager of the new toy store in town? thanks

·
Registered
389 Posts
The one here in Salem opens at 10 am during the weekday and 9 am on the weekends.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I too would like the number. Would like to get a part time job there. I wonder if they will let me work in exchange for tackle. Does anybody know if there hiring? Thanks

·
Premium Member
22,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just visited the store manager there. He said all the hiring is done except for a few more fishing guides or experts for the fishing section...opening is July 10, but the owner in Utah may aim for the 7th...day to be there seems to be the grand opening celebration on the 19th...that's the day all the reps and bigwigs are gonna be there and things will be on sale. Seemed young (25), a little inexperienced (here for a year from Utah), but definitely impressive energy...he flew in from Salt Lake at 2:30 and was in a t-shirt unpacking boxes with his staff an hour later...I'll write about it Sunday...
(Krispy Kreme sign said 33 days, for those of you who really want to start traveling 82nd)

Oh, and he said he signs on and reads ifish...

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Good that he signs on and reads ifish!

Tell him to call Jennie. :smile:

Jen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts