140 Posts
They have a web site.

Bring extra cash.

<Note: Links to non-sponsor advertisers are not permitted.>

[ 05-03-2003, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Pete ]

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
On Lancaster, way down at the south end, just north of Hwy 22 and east of I5. If you're on I5, take exit #253, go east and take the first off ramp (Lancaster). It's in that big parking lot, but I don't remember wha else is in there.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Its the last store on the east side of Lancaster before you hit 22. Same area as Shopco and Winco foods.

Jon :smile: :grin: :smile:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Won't be long and there will be another one right on 82nd Ave just South of Johnson Creek Blvd. :dance: Looks like maybe 3 months and it will be Grand Opening Time. SPACE

·
Registered
6,938 Posts
I keep hearing about the new Sportsman's at the old Home Base on 82nd. Last I heard (until the post above) it was supposed to open this month. Even though I live close by, I haven't been down to investigate. Like most lifelong Portlanders, I avoid 82nd if at all possible.
I do know that there's a Krispy Kreme going in near there. Just what this fat boy needs. :grin:

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Just look for the incompetent employees giving poor advice, and you can't can't miss it! :grin:

I swear its required that you don't know anything about fishing in order to work there.

there's my 50 cent. :tongue:

·
Registered
418 Posts
The new location is on the West Side of 82nd just south of Johnson Creek (the old Olinger Travel Home location).

When I spoke with some of their people at the ANWS Banquet & Auction they told me they would be open in late July.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I sure wish that some one would build one on the west side of town. Some thing, any thing. I have to say that I hate to drive over to the east side if I can avoid it.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Cohodependent, I know how you feel. If I had to drive on the west side I would most likely get locked up for ROAD RAGE. Hope help comes soon. SPACE

G

·
Geek,
You need to learn to comprehend what you read

where in salem is sportsmans warehouse? Thanks
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">The SALEM store is south of WinCo still, I was there yesterday and they haven't moved it :shrug:

[ 05-07-2003, 07:16 AM: Message edited by: Keta ]

·
Banned
553 Posts
What Sublime said.... where do they find the fish dept employees there? The pre-req is you dont know squat about fishing! :grin:

KC

G

·
When someone asks directions to a store in Salem don't give them directions to where a store is being built in Portland.

No winners in doing that, only loosers.

If you aren't going to give corect information then do the zipper lip.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts