IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is no surprise for most of you that visit South Central Alaska, but the Sportsman's ***** house, or I mean Warehouse, will be opening on February 1st 2004.

I was extremely pleased to hear of the news. As some of you know, some of these ma and pa shops up here have been rippin' people for years with .30 cent corkies, etc. Now it is time for them to either sink or swim. To often we hear the cry of blaming prices on shipping. Suuuuuurre, I can see that inexpensively made lightweight corky needing to be increased by 150%. :rolleyes:

I have had the priviledge of using cures and a wide variety of colored offerings that can not be found up here. So I reckon my edge will now be foiled because of the availability. That's OK with me.

As Scott A. mentioned in the egg cure column in these threads it is the consistent awareness of the conditions and being able to change it up to the liking of the targeted species.

Most of you cure alls have jumped aboard already, but if you have not get your foot in the door A.S.A.P. with the Sportsman's Warehouse because your products will sell like hot cakes up here!

Then again, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know! :wink:

·
Registered
454 Posts
I am also very excited about the new Sportsman's Warehouse in Anchorage. I do hit most of the local shops but some are just way too expensive. This will be some good competition and offer a good selection as well. I do hate driving over near the Diamond Center though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts