IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body else get one or am I just that special? :dance: Save $10.00 after I spend $50.00 I know thats not that hard to do in a place like that.

Let's see, What can I use,

New boat rod and reel
rain clothes
Terminal tackle of all sorts

What else?

:smile: Smily :smile:

·
Registered
591 Posts
I got one. I cant wait to put it to use. $10 off a purcahse of $50.00 or more. Yeah!!!
Another good reason to head down 82nd.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey, how do I get mine? :shrug: :shrug:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
I'm not sure where she got it :shrug: But my wife got me one :wink:

MrDorkfish

Louis

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
Ha ha ha...I got THREE of them!!!!!!! :grin:

[ 07-09-2003, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: CATCH AND EAT ]

·
Registered
315 Posts
yep.....like so what....until they begin to publicly support the local fishery...will never step foot in their door...Will do all my business at FMS, GI Joes etc...

·
Flatlander
7,595 Posts
Smily, I am deeply disappointed....you can't ever buy a rod now that you are a bonified rod builder.
You can buy blanks, kits, and cork,,,,nothing more grasshopper :grin:

gus

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
When they opened in Boise, they had those certificates in the local paper the following week. Keep your eyes open...

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
I got 2 in the mail today! :dance:

Yesterday I got the new Cabela's Fall catalogue. Between th coupons and the Cabela's, my wife may have to suspend all access to our bank.
:shocked: :grin:

·
Flatlander
7,595 Posts
Did you get the new Cabelas...HARD BOUND BOOK .Holy smokes. boy did I get a nasty look from the wife...she is thinking my hubby must be a platinum member.....how much does he spend. The new cabelas book is incredible!

gus

·
Registered
3,924 Posts
Gus...nope just the "Fall Master" catalogue. My folks get the hardbound version, but I thought that was because they have the Cabela's Visa Card.
:wink: How did you get yours?

·
Registered
160 Posts
I got one in the mail yesterday, but I don't know what I did to deserve it! Anyway, I'll give them a visit this weekend.

·
Registered
5,601 Posts
I've got 6 of the gift certificates!!! :shocked:

MU HA HA!!!!!! :grin:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Some of you guys that got 2 or MORE are extra, extra special. :grin: :bowdown:

Drachir, with your 6 of them your looking to spend $300.00 or more. I guess you could buy us all spinner making winder thingofamagigies. :wink: I won't turn it down. :grin:

:smile: Smily :smile:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts