IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done a lot of fishing in other parts of the country and just bought my first boat out here in the PNW. 21' hard top, downriggers, fish finder, the works. I'm finding that despite the nice boat and equipment I'm just not good at fishing out here. We're fishing Lake Spokane/Long Lake, the Spokane arm, and Lake Roosevelt mostly. Trolling for trout, kokanee, walleye and would love to catch salmon. There have been countless times where we've been out there not catching anything or maybe a fish every couple hours while the boat next to us is reeling them in non-stop.

Do you know what you're doing? Know the lakes I mentioned? I will pay you to come out on my boat and teach my friend and I what we're doing wrong.

·
Registered
My favorite color is CHROME!!!
2,298 Posts
Welcome to Ifish. Roosevelt is one of my favorite places in existence. I’m only on the East Side until the end of hunting season, but I can share some info via PM if you’d like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Stergeon, Lingcod & Rockfish, Salmon, Steelhead, Walleye, Trout, Crappie
9 Posts
I've watched some great videos on trout, Steelhead, salmon, stergeon, and walleye fishing. I have saved many of those videos onto my YouTube playlists... I have two YouTube channels where I've saved fishing and boat videos to... Those channels are "Knowlege Seekers" and "BudgetBuyer." No need to subscribe to either channel. Hope you find the info you are looking for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts