IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
haven't learned how to make my own yet, but want
to purchase some of the hot combos mentioned here over the past month or so. who builds the salmon
slayenest spinners that are available commercially?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
If you're looking for custom, I would contact "Get Bent" via his webpage. Otherwise, go to Fisherman's and get the Flash Glo spinners that Fishin Mission swears by.

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
I would try the Widowmaker spinners, They work great. They are a new company out on the market here in town. I have seen them on Ebay too.

·
Banned
19,959 Posts
Dog you might stop by BC Angling Post in OC. I've seen them give spinner classes in the past. Might be of some help to ya. If that doesn't pan out E mail me and we'll get together and I'll show what I know.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
B.C. Angling post is a great place, though watch out you may end up walking out of there spending some Loot! Every time I go there, I cant just buy a few Items.

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Buy the supplies and make them yourself. It's pretty easy, and fun too. I held 2 Spinner Making Clinics last Spring, sorry you missed them. The people who made it, (30 I-Fishers), had fun, and learned a lot!! :wink: Good Luck!!

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I second on going to B.C. Angling ( a few doors down from fishermens...) and buy yourself a boggs tackle maker, I think they are selling them for around 35? they have the straight wire and all the components you need. They are very helpful to teach you and it is very easy to do.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks all, i think i will buy the gear and make my own. it will give me something to do out in the barn (or commonly reffered to as the "spousal avoidance center") im thinking it will be cool to catch a fish on a spinner i made myself.

·
Registered
182 Posts
If nothin else, they sure look nice in the ol' tackle box...."A mans wealth is determined by his tackle box"...(boxes) maybe it should be "past" wealth.... :wink: Russ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts