IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fished the Columbia at Kelly Point on Wednesday. We started fishing about 7:00AM, anchored in 22' water using wrapped Kwickfish. Had three take downs, but no hookups. Saw 10 to 15 fish caught between 8:00 and 9:15. A number of the fish were caught on trolled spinners. I wasn't close enough to see spinner detail. Can anyone give me some information on spinners for that area? Any help would be much appreciated.

Randy

·
Registered
993 Posts
red and white #6 green dot #6 rainbow #6 one of these will catch a springer my favorite is #5 copper blade blood red beads pink tubing try that

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help on spinners. I saw several that were not prawn spinners, just spinners. I fish with prawn spinners. Anyway, we will give it another try tomorrow by Kelly Point. Going in friend's boat which I look forward to. Running my driftboat and keeping two lines in the water with passenger who knows nothing about herring or wrapping Kwickfish is pretty busy.

Ranyd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts