IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I might find Size 5 Colorado solid Copper Spinner blades. Smooth and hammered. I have also have seen a Colorado with a hammered dimond pattern and would like to find those also. :smile: looking for high quality blades

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Try BC Angling Post in Oregon City, Great American Tackle in Clackamas, or Fisherman's Shack in Philomath for spinner components.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Russ, the best place I know of is Don Green Fisherman Shack on 99W. It is between Corvallis and Monmouth on the west side of the highway. Do not be fooled by its appearance, he has loads of high quality spinner blades and parts.

BillK

·
Registered
209 Posts
Fisherman's Shack. Good Quality!! Good Price's!!
I believe the owners name is Lee, and can help you with any questions you have. I use their heavier weighted blades for slower spin. Their phone number is (not posted because they are not a sponsor-cb).

[ 04-14-2003, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: crabbait ]

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Don Greene owns the Fishermans Shack, small old building south of Monmouth on Hwy 99 west. Do yourself a favor and order off of his website, the prices are MUCH cheaper than walk in traffic,as this is a secondary business of his. I'll check on the correct web address, but I think that it's fishermansshack.net?

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
jannsnetcraft.com

·
Banned
4,224 Posts
Uncle Don is the straightest, most honest bussiness man I have dealt with in the fishing industry. I grew up in Corvallis and have been ordering components from the Fishermans Shack since the late 80's.
He knows the products in the industry and is alway's willing to work with you to suit your needs. In the world of custom tackle for bass, salmon, and steelhead Don is the man and well worth the drive or phone call in Arlie.

:dance: :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts