IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a really nice, lightly used, blue, 6", Ruger Security Six in 38/357. This 1978 vintage firearm package includes the box, book, and factory warranty card that came with it.

$800 SPF

Would also trade straight up for the same revolver in Stainless. I don't need a collector, just a good solid shooter that has not been abused.

If my price seems high, just try to find one.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
I have a really nice lightly used blue, 6", Ruger Security Six with the box and all the factory stuff included.

$800

If my price seems high, try to find one.

Would also trade straight up for the same revolver in Stainless. I don't need a collector, just a good solid shooter that has not been abused.
Your price is not high! Don't take a dollar less.

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
Not personally interested, but, what caliber? More of a S&W guy myself. Wiki says, .38sp, .357 mag and 9mm.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the heads up---fixed it to read 38/357.

Reactions: Smj

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
These are fantastic revolvers! I can't believe someone hasn't snatched this up!

I've regretted selling those that I had.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I've got the similar stainless Police Service Six in .38 only and it is my favorite revolver.

I hope you can sell yours soon as I dont think you are asking too much.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a really nice, lightly used, blue, 6", Ruger Security Six in 38/357. This 1978 vintage firearm package includes the box, book, and factory warranty card that came with it.

$800

I'll Take It

·
Registered
2 Posts
Back up again

$800

AJ====I Will Take It====Check your PM's

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SPF To Red & White Setter

I am still searching for a Stainless Security Six in 357 with a 6 inch barrel.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts