IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent 3 days at Speeyli Bay and fished one day with two 8 year olds, grand daughter and son, caught 9 fish in 2.5 hours. Taylor thought she was too cool driving the boat and catching the first 3 kokes (told her to put the boat over the fish so that we all could catch some but she didn't want to share the wealth, "lets keep them on my side of the boat gramps" then the boy picked up his end finished out the day with Taylor 5, Blake 4 now you asked why isn't my total on here. I WAS SKUNKED! I keep telling everyone that I gave them the best gear to use. 100' feet water, 4oz lead, silver hammered flasher on one rod, 1/2 brass, 1/2 silver flashers on other rod. 51 pulls, red wedding ring (no corn) forgot corn at the cabin!
Skunked rod was a different set up won't fill you in don't want to spread bad info about a product that I may not of used correctly.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Saw you there, we also got 9 on two rods, the third rod also was a skunker - figured out that the kid running it was short pulling on the way out and instead of 50 pulls, he might have been out 20. Our place is across the lake at the Hideaway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts