IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
249 Posts
6:00 P.M. at wild River Pizza
Southern Oregon Ifishers please log on and let us know if it's a go :dance: I plan on fishing saturday and then go to the meeting :cheers:I am looking foward to meeting all of you. Hope to see you there. :grin:

· Registered
2,829 Posts
I am going to be out of town Friday and Saturday, but will try to make it back to town by 6:00PM. Hopefully see everyone there.

RF

· Banned
7,680 Posts
I have been gone for 6 days and will be with my family tomorrow evening. I came home to a 9 year old the greatly misses her daddy and her daddy greatly misses her, not to mention his wife. Gonna have to pass this time around.......

· Registered
2,829 Posts
Originally posted by gimmeumpqua:
My son and I will try to make it....75% chance....where's Wild river pizza?

Kurt
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">coming south on I5, take exit 58 and come south on 6th street (one way through town). Make a left when you get to F street, at Wells Fargo Bank, in the middle of town. Go straight. Wild River will be on the left side, roughly 1/2 to 3/4 miles. It is between "E" and "F" street, by Home Valley Bank.

RF

[ 01-09-2004, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: RogueFishr ]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.