IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
coming back from the the banana on Sunday think I crowded some one on the bite for tuna want to say I'm sorry did not mean to get too close if I did, will make sure it does not happen again to you or any one else. feel free to PM me would like to apologize personally
Jason

· Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My hat goes off to you, most people wouldn't even admit to being in the wrong. The world needs more people like you. :cheers:
thank you but not looking for an atta boy just know that I've been run over and is not fun . so since I've been on both sides and not seen any one else speak up on this side of the coin thought I would get it started since you know I've done it there is no excuse next time. no out of site out of mind from here on might help keep me thinking next time. didn't mean to keep running on just meant to say thanks
Jason

· Registered
9,238 Posts
I doubt very much anyone was into tuna on the INSIDE of the banana (although anything is possible). More than likely someone trolling for coho.....and in that case maybe you did them a favor by scaring away all those 'nates so the clipped versions could get hooked.

Yes a little humor there....... nice of you to post an apology, even if one was not needed....shows some humility, which we all need to demonstrate on occasion.

· Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I doubt very much anyone was into tuna on the INSIDE of the banana (although anything is possible). More than likely someone trolling for coho.....and in that case maybe you did them a favor by scaring away all those 'nates so the clipped versions could get hooked.

Yes a little humor there....... nice of you to post an apology, even if one was not needed....shows some humility, which we all need to demonstrate on occasion.
mark I miss wrote should have read headed back toward the banana I was around 42 miles out sat. started out a little rough got better though had a hard time getting on fish for the wife and kids only got 6. this was a charter boat that was sliding into the fish. I was a 26' white custome weld

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.