IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any body remember the half red and half white plugs that storm use to make we allways called them snow cones dont know if it was the correct name but i wish they still made them does any one know were i could get some brads wigglers painted ? thanks Quick Fisher

[ 05-17-2003, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: Quick Fisher ]

1,382 Posts
I havent heard of anyone that paints stuff for a fee...I do all my kwik fish and plugs myself I have an airbrush and the colors I use. you can get a decent airbrush kid thru dixie art supply on the web and the paints I use are house of color brand enamel I purchase them thru a local automitive paint store thats about the best info I can do for you

·
Registered
382 Posts
I don't know about the snow cone but I did just buy one called the Cotton Candy. Most of the time I think the new colors are to get us to bite not the fish ( all the food names ) and it seems to be working just the way they want it to...LOL

[ 05-17-2003, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: Wright Angle ]

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya i know there are a lot of lures that catch people more than fish but i dont under stand why they discontinue lures that catch a lot of fish like the red and white snow cone. thuogh that coton candy plug looked prety tastey :cheers: Quick Fisher

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks to all for the info i will give BC angling a try
:cheers: Quick Fisher

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have not checked much lately, but in the past I have seen some of the snow cone wiggle warts for sale on ebay. You might want to check it out.

·
Registered
607 Posts
WA.
nice plug the mother of pearl hotshot color on a wiggle wart.
To all of you wondering about using Bill at b.c. angling post.. I have used him to paint warts for me and they come out great! The cost is about $2 a plug. hope this helps. bubba

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks i will try ebay also

1 - 9 of 9 Posts