IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason I am getting conflicting reports on snow at the Wilson River Summit. Kids want to go sledding, but one report says there is no snow, another says there is snow.

Did any iFishers travel that way on Friday? I sure could use a reliable report.

Rusty

· Registered
428 Posts
I went over the sumit yesterday driving through slush. That was around 10:00 am. The river looked nice even though it was on the rise. I fished till dark with no luck. On the way home it was starting to stick at the sumit but still was slush on the road. The snow on the ground was about 3-4 inches deep. Go to Mt.Hood if you want to go play in the snow.

Fish-on
Fishhead :grin:

· Registered
1,608 Posts
i was up there wheelin at browns camp ( the summit ) yesterday and thursday and theres about 6 inches on the side of the road and up in the camp theres about a foot. didnt hit any ice on the way up or down either times i went. we also did a little sleddin behind the truck! :smile:

· Banned
1,409 Posts
I came over 6 about an hour ago and the road was wet. There was almost a foot of snow pilled on the sides of the road. It is as much as I can remember for this time of year. Hope it doesn't get to warm and rain alot. A friend of mine said it is almost 3' deep at round top.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.