IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grant wrote me a week ago about whom to contact about the anti snagging campaign. I told him Greenbuttskunk and Pete. I would liked to have been there, but I was in the hospital today, and I guess they shot the story this morning.

So, how did it go? Anxious to hear!

Jen

·
Administrator
41,361 Posts
Big congratulations to GreenButtSkunk for taking the initiative to get this project off the ground. Let me first say, the T shirts are gorgeous and are a remarkably good deal.

This morning, GBS, RubberHooks, David Ulrich and Pete met Grant McOmie and his cameraman at Lewis & Clark park on the Sandy. Grant spent more than an hour talking with us and filming as we described the problem, how Ifishers responded to the snagging problem and how that developed into the idea of a "No Snagging" T shirt. I don't know how the time on camera will edit down, but Grant expects the segment on the Ifish response to the problem of snagging will be broadcast later this week on KATU. Grant will let us know when the segment will show, so stay tuned!

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Met Grant,
One heck of a a nice guy. It's so great that he seems to have real interest and concern over the whole issue. It was great to meet Pete, Rubberhooks, David Ulrich. I Think everyone had some intelligent things to say although David might have scared Grant with his comments. Easy boy! Just kidding Dave. It's great that we will have some airtime for this, I really hope it increases public awareness, and sells some shirts. Thanks a ton guys for the help out there.
GBS

·
Registered
150 Posts
Had a heck of a great time with GBS, Pete, Dave, Grant and his camera man. I am very proud that Ifish really gets people involved. Good to meet you guys and am looking forward to seeing more Ifishers Thursday at Fisherman's in delta Park

Rubber Hooks

·
Registered
150 Posts
Fishfinder1, I will be selling shirts at Fisherman's in Delta Park on Thursday from noon on. If you get a chance, Come on by
Rubber Hooks

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
REMINDER!!!! I'll be selling shirts tonight (tues)
at fisherman's in oregon city starting at 5:30.
Please some on by and take some off my hands.
Thanks,
GBS

[ 10-14-2003, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: greenbuttskunk ]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts