IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SNAGGER\'S TV Special KATU 10/30

Snaggers BEWARE! Thursday 5 pm. KATU TV Grant McCombie will have a TV special coverage on snagging river salmon etc. It was just annonced on the Early morning show. Tell your friends and tune in @ 5pm TONITE! Cudos to the collaborators!!!! :grin:
"Happiness is a Bent Rod!!"
Chillyone....

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Re: SNAGGER\'S TV Special KATU 10/30

Does anybody no if this is a new one, or a rerun of the first one?

Smj

·
Administrator
41,361 Posts

This is a new report which will include a segment on the Ifish Anti-Snagger shirts developed by Greenbuttskunk.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts

I have made available to WDFW night vision and video equipment to help busted these fools. The better watch out now as the Game Warden "own the night"

CAPT KUJO

·
Registered
12,181 Posts

Kujo, you are one bad dude, you've got all the cool gadgets! :bowdown: Maybe I'll design a Kujo
action figure. :grin:
GBS

·
Registered
869 Posts

I just ran the spot here at work.....say that Grant will be showing what happens at night when the "salmon snaggers" think nobody is watching. Can't wait to watch.....SNAGGERS SUCK ROTTEN FISH EGGS!!

·
Registered
14,338 Posts

I have made available to WDFW night vision and video equipment to help busted these fools. The better watch out now as the Game Warden "own the night"

CAPT KUJO
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Kim, you are the man! :grin: Where can I get a KJ action figure?

·
Registered
12,181 Posts

A buddy just called me and said 92.3 FM has been running a promo of the KATU segment on the snagging about every 1/2 hour.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts

Dang snaggers. :mad:

Arrest them all!!!

SKP

·
Registered
12,181 Posts

It will re-air on sunday's 5pm news on KATU.
Grant should get a hearty thanks for such a great eye-opening report. Maybe this along with the shirts will help deter a few of those jerks, sure hope so.
GBS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts