IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I invest much more time, I need to see how much interest there is in these shirts. At about 4.00 or less, it's a good investment in fight we all have against poachers. With each reply, let me know if you can seriously commit to buying one or a few and how many. I need to sell about 200 at least to make it worth it, as some of us will have to front money for the printing (jennie, myself). I don't want anyone to loose out on this, if you know what I mean.
They will be on short sleeve white or natural, with a "no snagging logo" (see the thread), poacher hotline numbers for Wa.
and Or. and possibly the ifish logo on the front
if it does not propose a problem legally.
sizes in lg. and XL
I hope to get this wrapped up soon so we can make a difference during this fall salmon season.
Thanks,
Brad

[ 09-25-2003, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: STGRule ]

·
Registered
172 Posts
Could you get some sweatshirts made? Oregon Winters can be pretty brutal, and I usually end up covering my T's with a nice warm hooded sweatshirt. It is hard to convey a message on a shirt that is covered up. Just a suggestion, don't mean to step on any toes.
Besides that suggestion I'm good for a couple of 'em

FOD

[ 09-25-2003, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: FishOrDie ]

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yep, it's just a tee. That's the beauty of ordering screened shirts on bulk, the unit cost is low. I think for about 7.00 I can do a long sleeve. Sweatshirts start to get expensive.
I'm trying to keep the cost down to make it easy on all of us and mimimize the risk for the up front money to buy them. Like I said, I'm not in this for a profit, I will price them tight and any additional dollars will go to Jennie of ODFW.
Hope that clarifies things.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm good for a few, thanks for putting this together. please be sure that the ****s are of a good quality, I hate those cheep *** ones, if you know what I mean. also if you don't ifish logo on the front you should have the your logo on both the front and back

thanks again for all of your help!!

one last thing...you should look into the sticker thing, put one next to your ifish or on your truck. that would really spread the word.

·
Administrator
119,612 Posts
I'll do a poll. OK?
Jen

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
How come only large and x large. I need at least a xx large.

How about collecting an extra dollar or two and having some signs made to post on the river banks.

I offer up the first $5.00

[ 09-25-2003, 09:13 PM: Message edited by: Small Fry ]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts