IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Smily's shuttin\' down the river again (Rivised)

Went out to the MC Mouth at the Willamette and only seen 2 fish caught. I seem to get on that river and shut it down. I must have countless days springer fishing and nothing to show for it. Does anyone any pity left for me? :whazzup: Does any one know of a guaranteed fish and method know for the Fishing impaired? :hoboy:

Don't get me wrong, I love fishing. It would be nice to catch one once in a while.

Singing the Smily still Springerless Blues.....

:smile: Smily :smile:

[ 05-11-2003, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: Smily ]

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Re: Smily's shuttin\' down the river again (Rivised)

Andy you haven't been on the Sandy lately have you? That might explain the shutdown in the bite :wink:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Marty,
I haven't been on that river for a while. It had a very slow Steelhead season for me there too and I was waiting till more springers show up till I hit that river again. I thought now is the time.

G

·

Not anymore, from where I sat today! Let's see that beauty Smily!

You and Lipripper can get offa' my river now. :laugh:

Lost one at the boat after you left. Handed my rod off to someone else who is still "Springerless." :depressed:

Nada' after that.

Good going you guys. :grin:

Rick

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Okay,
Here we were trolling all morning long. Lipriper finally got into a nice native that we released unharmed. Next thing we see is this crusty old barnical that we thought might lead us into fish.
See Crusty old Barnical: :grin:

We started to get hungry so we thought we would anchor up and fish on anchor for a while and eat some lunch. Not 10 minutes go by and my rod folds down. I'm finally into a fish. Yippee, Hooray!! :dance: A nice fighting 16 lb buck. Of course my daughter has to help me bring him in. so here is the Prize.

It was a nice to meet you out there ******. Thanks for showing us where the fish are. :wink: Glad you guys got to brawl one too, too bad you lost it.

It feels great to get the stink off. :dance:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts

WAHOO!!! You were way over due Andy. Now that you got your first one the next dozen or so will come easy. And a big thank you goes out to ****** for showing us where the fish were.

·
Registered
22,375 Posts

Way to go Andy. Cute little girl too. :smile: The fish ain't bad either.

Just curious though, did Pat let ya back the boat in again?????? :shrug: :shocked: :wink:

Did you use the Preacher Juice? It's working for me right now.

Rick, glad you got to brawl some in your boat too. Spinners?

·
Registered
1,776 Posts

All right Andy :dance:

That should keep your family stuffed for a week or so.

Congratulations, glad you hooked up.

Bobby

G

·

Very cool. :cool:

Tell the truth. :shocked: You guys left when all the boats to the right of me threatened you if you did not give the next fish to the little girl! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts

Hey Smiley, congratulations!

From the looks of that picture, you better shut that cooler before the next hard take-down snaps that center pole! :wink:

·
Registered
300 Posts

Happy for ya Mr. Smily. At least one of us got rid of the funk. :dance:

·
Registered
138 Posts

Did someone say Johnny Mac has a funk around him... :sick:

·
Registered
3,581 Posts

Smily...Kinda late now...but next year...feel free to shoot me an E-Mail and I'll give you "Milwaukie" pointers...you can't miss...they even worked for Catch and Eat!!

Mark

·
Registered
300 Posts

Originally posted by Wingman:
Did someone say Johnny Mac has a funk around him... :sick:
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

C&E, Yep the preacher gave his sermon and the fish was quite attentive and bit the dang thing!! :shocked: The rest is history.

******, You know Lipriper ran inside to fetch another secret weapon on them fish when she was talking, I heard her out and My little girl would have gotten the next fish if her or my rod went down. She has gotten into them before but after 3 or 4 cranks on the reel she says "I'm tired, You bring it in Daddy" We are working with her though. She still makes a fine fishin' partner. :cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts