IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to Chinook Landing for the outgoing at 5:00p.m toinght. I heard it was real slow and there was only one or two fish landed all day. We went out and sat under the top in the rain anyway. It wasn't very productive though. We didn't have any take downs and we didn't see any fish caught. There were about 10 to 15 boats by the island when we got there and we were about the last to leave. Maybe next time.

SPACE

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Thanks for the report... sounds just like fishing for my wife and I on Saturday, except no rain :tongue:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Well, we didn't go out of Chinook Landing, but went out the landing at Chinook (hey, it's only a difference of about 75 miles!) at 6:30AM this morning with Sturgeon Tom, Bug_Flicker and his wife Joanie (what a trooper she was). It was a rather slow day, but we brought home 2 keeper Cohos in the 9-10lb range. Released a couple more, lost even more than that, including one nice Chinook that Tom did battle with. We fished till 3PM. The weather got pretty dicey in the morning, it rained hard, the wind blew like crazy and it was pretty miserable for a while. Then it settled down to just a pain in the rear to fish in, but tolerable. The weather improved in the afternoon but the fishing didn't.

[ 09-08-2003, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: skrimmy ]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts