IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out today with a buddy up at Timothy Lake with the pup to do some hiking. We brought our slingshots to just mess around and hit some stumps and stuff. Broke both of our tubular bands. And have trouble with the bands these days. Any recommendations on what brand works good for those who like to sling some stones? Something that has lasted you? He had a Daisy and mine was a Marksman.

·
Registered
93 Posts
As a way to get my 6year old into marksmanship (bow and rifle to come) we have been into slingshots for a couple years. Super fun. Amazing how accurate and fast current slings will shoot. We get all are stuff from the guys at SimpleShot.

have fun

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
When I was 6-7 years old I harvested endless big game and defeated countless bad guys. All it took was a Y shaped stick and an old inner tube.

When modern ones came out I realized there’s a better way. The first one I remember was called a Wrisr Rocket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts