IFish.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted everyone to know that XTC and I do get skunked once in a while... I think this is the 3rd time in 97 trips this year! :hoboy:

Zaq was out and at least he got his neighbor into a fish

We were in Nehalem Bay and I guess we missed the bite because XTC had to get his beauty sleep, then we bought bad bait, then it rained... oh well you gotta take the good with the bad :cool:

Saw only a few fish caught. Good luck if you go, hopefully Astoria will start heating up because I am getting a little stir crazy playing this waiting game :cheers:

·
Registered
318 Posts
OH NO!!!

:shocked:

The guys who broke my skunk....skunked!

Now I am never going to get a ride in the Taj or have the extreme pleasure of ND ever again!

I know. Next trip you take me, I will pay for ALL gas and food. Will that help soothe the skunk?

Really guys, I tried not to touch anything...
:shrug:
Chacal

·
Registered
244 Posts
LOOK OUT... THE SKY IS FALLING.. THE SKY IS FALLING. The world must be coming to an end if part of the carrot team got SKUNKED. What's the world comming to. That was no ordinary skunk Chacal had. Heh, did Zaq go along when you took Chacal. I see he is the only one that caught fish. Is it a coincidence????? or a goverment coverup. :whazzup: :whazzup:

Had to edit as I forgot to say nice fish! :dance: :bowdown:

[ 08-05-2003, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: Conspiracy Theory ]

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
:dance: wooooohoooo that means I'm gonna knock um dead this weekend!!!! :grin: I was starting to think you guy's never get skunked :grin: :wink:
Hey we better all go buy a powerball ticket cause I'm feeling lucky now :grin: :tongue:

[ 08-06-2003, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: justcastn ]

·
Registered
22,363 Posts
Carrot MILK SUCKS!!!!! :shocked: :grin: :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
68 Posts
From what I saw of the workings of Carrot Milk just let me say than I was not impressed. Shane after that no action day I suggest that you go back to the Lab!!! If you need help just let me know.

Clown

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Clown I cannot believe you actually paid attention to anything :grin: Must have been the first time in who knows how many years. I guess you can only catch fish in my boat Clown........chris

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Yep. The bite sucked on Monday and Tuesday. We saw four or five fish caught and they were all old fish. I blame it on the tides. We got lucky and got one. I was the guy in the flatbottom that waved on my way to the dock. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
nice fish......

carrot crew welcome back to earth... :grin:

·
Registered
554 Posts
On behalf of all coastal fishers, we thank you for graciously leaving a few fish for us to catch this fall! I'm glad to hear that the skunk doesn't always pick my rod.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Old fish? That fish had the lice, like my brother.

The Carrot Clan was not skunked as the picture above indicates. Every once in awhile, the ZaQ out fishes the others. This was one such day.......might happen again next year.

·
Registered
602 Posts
So that means I am 100% sure to get a fish on monday. HEEHEE I will be fishing out :dance: in Astoria in the bay.
:tongue: :cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts