IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive not recieved an email from you yet at the time of this post. Therefore, I do not know your ph number to make the final arrangements.

I hope you get a chance to read this, Ill be at the launch at 6 in a new white dakota clubcab 4x4 with an IFish sticker on the back window.

Ill also have my cell
541 921 8314

Doug

PS, Im going to bed, but you may call my home number any time (cell doesnt work in the house)

541 996 2058.

Ill be off the internet 3 minutesd after this post edit shows up

[ 07-09-2003, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: cirrhosis-of-the-river ]

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Hi cirrhosis-of-the-river,

I sent the email thru a new site (Comcast). I guess it did not go thru.

Garibaldi boat basin by the restrooms or on the dock near the floating store.

See you at 6:00 am.

Cheerio'
Skipper

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I have been having problems with Comcast as well. I can recieve e-mail, but I can't send. They messed up our home phone line as well...ggggrrrr

·
Registered
312 Posts
COTR,
Noticed in your post that your cell doesn't work in the house. If it is only a reception problem I might have a fix for you. I live on the Columbia in a floating home and soon as we walk down the dock, below the dike we loose reception. I tried those little stick-on internal antennas and they were worthless. I found a magnetic based antenna that you then have to purchase the right adapter to fit your particular phone. The outfit cost $50. It is absolutely worth it. Perfect reception. The cool thing is with the magnetic base you can also take it with you, even stick it on your vehicle and it really improves your range of reception. I can now drive Portland to Astoria and never loose signal. Usually loose it between Longview and Astoria but not any more. Can't remember the name of the place I bought it from, but it was a car stereo/alarm place. It works so good that I'm thinking of making a posting just to let people know about it. We have now dropped our land line and rely on cells only. No more MaBell

1 - 4 of 4 Posts