IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Skipper at this time is known as Zipper. FM2? I think it stand for Freaking Missed 2 better known as Cracker. :grin: Sorry boys. hope you get one. :cheers:

Oh, and Fishing Eddie....well....nough said. :grin:

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I'm sorry to say I wrote a nice long post and it disappeared :depressed: :depressed: :depressed:

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
yesterday's report, fished with skipper and his relative. Fished caperpillar island for about 1.5 hours, never saw a net. Talked with Catch&Eat and FishingEddie, said a big bite going on in OC. Headed up there and anchored next to lipripper and crew and he had one fish in the boat. About a hour or so later saw people below us hooking up and then BAM my rod goes off. After the chinese fire drill I brought a sweet 20+ chrome hatchery fish to the boat to be netted. Well I asked the new guy if he ever netted a salmon and said "yeah" so ok don't stick that net into the water until I say.."ok" he said. Brawled the fish and finally had it on it's side and then said ok net the fish. He netted the fish by the tail :shocked: :shocked: and sure enough the fish did the fosberry flop right out :hoboy: of the net. Well the guy tries to catch the fish in the air
and the fish comes down on the outside of the net and the hooks and the fish hang there. I freaked and grabbed the net and jumped for the fish but the fish had other ideas, ba bye said sammy :mad:

Oh well, win some lose some :shrug:

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
FM2,

Brother how did you do? Any extra time needed for healing?

Krue

PS: Must have been a "Rogue" net! :laugh:

·
Administrator
119,610 Posts
Checked with all the mods-- I've been gone. No one deleted your post, did your computer eat it? Sometimes they get hungry. :smile:
Regardless, we are sorry this happened to you!
Jen

[ 04-13-2003, 05:51 AM: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Yes Jen, my computer is the culprit. I wrote a post then went to preview and there were too many gremlins so pressed the back button to edit and was greeted with a blank white box :mad: never could find the post :hoboy:

Thanks for checking! :smile:

Krue, I'm in constant healing :grin: well sorta! :wink:

[ 04-13-2003, 08:11 AM: Message edited by: FM2 ]

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Thank you C & E for the live report, and name changes.

It was quite the day on Friday at O.C. Fishing rods going off all around us, and finally a nice 20+ hatchery to the boat only to be unbuttoned by the net. :shrug: It's not the first time - won't be the last. Stayed out till 7:20 pm with only 3 biters. Still had an enjoyable day fishing. :cheers:

Cheerio'
Zipper, OH, I mean
Skipper

1 - 7 of 7 Posts