IFish.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went out with my Dad this morning on the Siuslaw. He hooked a jack first thing, then I put the clinic on! 30min later I had a nice 23lb hen in the boat, 30 min after that I hooked a nice 28lb hen that I handed off. After that I hooked the next fish and got it in the boat!!!:cheers:, Then 30 minutes later I hooked and handed off the last fish. For some reason they just wouldnt stay off my rod! We were limited and off the water by 11am. All cut plug herring on the bottom trolling with the incoming tide. Behind murphy's mill if that helps anyone. Just a heck of a day. I will get some pics up in the morning, I am beat. It must have been ladies day, cause they were all hens!

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Isn't it true that when one gets his limit one must put his pole down and run the motor?
supposed to, but shhhhh. I think it is o.k. to keep fishing in the ocean until everyone on the boat has their tags full. Be careful in the river. might wanna edit your post. Tell everyone you handed off the second and third fish. Besides that I'm glad to hear you got into some fish. Looks like it's time for me to give the siuslaw a shot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts