IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was lucky enough to draw a antelope tag for the Silvies Unit for the end of August (opener 8/29/07), but none of my normal hunting buddies want to watch me shoot an antelope(they say they are busy). Anyone out there need a hunting partner? I have camper ect., but wife really doesn't want me to hunt alone. I will anyway but prefer to hunt with a partner.
Give me a p/m if interested.:cheers:

ttt: SOMEBODY MUST NEED A PARTNER OR EVEN A SCOUTING EXPEDITION!

· Registered
2,432 Posts
I'm in the same boat. My partner had last minute work issues come up and now he can't go. I'm taking my 12 year old son, so now it's just the two of us. Mine starts on the 18th. Still should be a good time though :food:

· Registered
3,818 Posts
I was lucky enough to draw a antelope tag for the Silvies Unit for the end of August (opener 8/29/07), but none of my normal hunting buddies want to watch me shoot an antelope(they say they are busy). Anyone out there need a hunting partner? I have camper ect., but wife really doesn't want me to hunt alone. I will anyway but prefer to hunt with a partner.
Give me a p/m if interested.:cheers:

BUMPED UP : SOMEBODY MAY HAVE MISSED!
I would totally go with you but I am going to be in Quebec. Have hunted there for elk for years and have seen some dang nice antelope in that country! Do not be afraid to peak into those sage flats deep in the timber pockets :grin:

· Premium Member
29,833 Posts
I might be up for a scouting trip. My brother and I hunted Silvies for Pronghorn last year (unsuccessfully). http://www.ifish.net/board/showthread.php?t=156230&highlight=antelope

I can really appreciate preferring to scout and hunt with a partner and I'm not likley going to be available for the hunt. But, if you're anxious to make a scouting trip, I could be available this weekend or next. Why don't you PM me with a little about you, where you're locaked and what your plans would be and, we'll talk. Don

· Registered
189 Posts
Sport, I hope you have been keeping tabs on the unit. Most of it is closed due to the fire that has been out for weeks yet they still have it closed. Some of the low areas mostly private are open but that doesn't help much. I hear alot of logging is going on in the fire kinda weird. Good luck on your tag my hunting buddy has the same tag. I don't know what going to happen.

· Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hunt is 19 days away, I guess I'm praying for a little rain. I have had good luck hunting for deer in burned areas, probably doesn't apply for antelope. :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.