IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a roof to finish for in Lincoln City and have the rest of the weekend off from my "regular" job.

If someone wants to join me for a either a drift from Morgan to Strome, twin bridges to town or maybe lower river troll.. post and IM

Plan to meet me at my house (directly across from mile marker 4) on the Siletz around 6ish.

Bring your prefered nook gear and bait. Ill be drifting/backbouncing eggs/shrimp and maybe drag a spinner back through the holes. May even take the drifter up to the Salmon instead and fish down from the bridge.

No alcohol please.

[ 09-20-2003, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: Row Vs. Wade ]

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Row vs. Wade. I'm in if the seat is still open. Let me know. Cully

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What exactly is a "snew" cully?

Your profile says you have a drift boat?
I like to offer open seats to those without boats, but I wont say no if you'd like to join me.
Mine is a tank...12 foot aluminum "strongboat". ugly and well used, but well-equipped, comfortable and a good little fishkiller....

Becomes a challenge when the 3rd and 4th nook come aboard, but its fun.

You have my number (email), give me a call later.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Row, I tried to send you a reply through my email acct. comcast. It's says off line. Figures. I do have a driftboat. Wooden 1968 mckenzie style. I've had it 2 years. It's upside down in the driveway right now. I put a days labor in thursday sanding and chiping old bashed holes in the gluvit to get a smooth surffice. Recoated yesterday with coat-it. I'm going out now or as soon as the dew suns off to sand lightly and add another coat of coat it. I'm new to drifting somewhat and know some easy dirfts and would love to learn more. I hope you would still consider me for the seat but would completly understand if you would like to pass it on.
Snew is misspelled I'm sure. But after bait fishing (I had flyfished only for the last 10 years) for the first time last winter i realized that eggs leave a gloppy trail on the boat which I call snew. I've tried to wash it off but I've failed. I'm going to have to revarnish the boat soon and I'll sand the snew off and will be more careful about baiting and casting from now on...

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Snew is welcome on my boat Cully. See you in the AM.

[ 09-20-2003, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: Row Vs. Wade ]

·
Registered
94 Posts
My Cousin works in the town of Siletz and he says there is not much water in the river below knee deep most places good thing you got help. :laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts