IFish Fishing Forum banner
61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
At 11:00 pm I checked. Light snowfall, 1/3” accumulation. 7 hours later 14”.
We’ve lost 4 trees “near” the house. Many cracking outside. 14.5” deep and building. I’m glad we have power, some do not.

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·

And building.

The Anna’s Hummingbirds are okay, visiting the feeder. I worry about the violet green swallows just arrived April 6th and scoping out nesting sites. Hopefully they’re down lower.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Wish my generator was fully functional, seems the 240 outlet isn't working. 120 is fine, wondering if I should figure it out. It's either that of fire up the snow machine and play...

·
Registered
My favorite color is CHROME!!!
2,923 Posts
Ian and I tried to find a Snow Springer, but only found a smolt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
204 Posts
I was up at 3 this morning trying to protect our blooming blueberries from a 28 degree morning. A couple of generators, a Weber grill, our smoker and several propane heaters were pressed into service. We'll see in a couple of months if we were successful.

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
Beautiful shots Blue Shark.

Our snow is melting, but it’s 35F and dropping. Today was beautiful. I took the boat out and captured some happy clouds. (And you can almost see my house in it).

And the Port of Kalama’s Commemoration of the new Ferry dock:

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 · (Edited)
The creek is high and brown. The 16” of snow has melted these last 2-3 days.

Saturday we had a heavy snowstorm with significant lightning and thunder, with 3 seconds between them (within a half mile).

Many trees and heavy limbs came down.

Trilliums re-emerge.

Oh, things are springlike in Paris too, according to my daughter. What happened to my little girl and her 4-H goats and Romeo shoes?

Actually, she lives and works in Manhattan and is making a good go of it in big business. Proud of her.

·
Registered
10,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·

Both last year and this, when these two flowering cherries first blossom coincides with the peak of the Spring Chinook run:

Leo hides & ambushes… see him?

How about here?

61 - 80 of 103 Posts